Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sickest opening ever- Catalyst.

Thanks for your advice, Im just no afraid of heights
Like Christ wasn’t afraid to mix spit with mud, as if he couldn’t have fixed vision with one word
Im sorry. I get my creativity from my Father.
Thanks for your advice, Im just not afraid of a blank canvas.
Im not afraid to BE the canvas. Ive been marked by the Father’s hand and God don’t use erasers.
Off on purpose. But what keeps you up at night?
Budget meetings? A board of directors? Thanks for your advice.
Ive just lost my fear-of gravity. Since His Majesty came and grabbed me.
Ive often wondered, how loud does an alarm clock need to be to wake a dead man?
Maybe youre right, and I am just too creative.
I am afraid of being wrong, but if I am tell me.
I aint afraid of correction, humbly embrace lessons.
Just like you shouldn’t be afraid of city permits, and submit to the process
Cause theres not one city permit that can stop what Elohim permits.
Im so comfortable with sovereignty, so done wasting words, so tired of lying to my Father and the mirror.
That’s where I get my courage from, my spine aint naturally stainless steel.
You can have freely what Ive learned from failing miserably.
Youre scared, that you believe your own press.
That we are born eagles, walkin among chickens.
As if these agitated shoulder blades aint ever sprouted wings.
I was recently told I was too creative. And that shook me to the core.
I have no excuse for fear, I should be rollerskating around Saturn. Looking down on satellites- flying.
If you mustered up the bravery, you would get this one day, that we fooled you.
This aint a conference, this right here is a RUNWAY.
Why you aint flyin? We should go take courage

No comments:

Post a Comment