Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Crushing Weight

School went by really fast today which was great. Thursdays I just have Lifetime Fitness and Intro to Ministry and I'm done by 1030. It's great! Every week for Intro to Ministry we have a speaker from a local church come to talk about their church, their vision, and the service opportunities of their church.

Today while listening to the speaker I was struck with something. I could do the ministry that they were offering. The next speaker, the same thing. Its been like this every week. I came to realize that, by the grace of God, I am blessed with many talents for ministry. I began to wonder why God would give me this. Obviously, for His glory. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I will be held responsible for all of this. I am terrified.

Something to meditate on, am I using ALL of the tools God has given me for His glory?

Crap.

Today has been sweet. Going to work soon. I received an email from my Aunt with questions about Jesus so we are hanging on Saturday. God is just laying so much grace on me. Im stoked to see how that goes and I'm pumped for Saturday period. It looks very promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment