Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Am The Second Man Now

18 Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away." (Luke 8:18)

The wisdom that I have is directly related to my willingness to listen to Jesus regardless of my opinion. If I search to hear God commend my opinions I will find myself without wisdom, knowledge and love.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for your willingness to speak into my life regardless of how much I may run. Please work in my heart to search out Your will and not mine. Your will be done and not mine. Please be with this new season in my life. I want You God. Show me Your heart, love, and grace. Make me fear You so that I might love You more. I love you.
Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment